Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Home alone


Home alone day today.  Justin is looking after the gallery and
keeping Ethel company, along with our dog, Gemma.

Gemma dog

Means I can spend the day in my studio without interruption 
Bliss!
Have lots of projects on the go.  What to work on?
It should be the 'elephant in the room' 
I've been working on it for over a year, on and off.
Lost my way for a while but it's almost finished.
Will reveal all later.


                                      
   Hand Crochet Mittens with Dorset Button detail

Managed to complete the mittens, yesterday, despite having to go to a meeting
in Pateley Bridge, that I had got into my head was next Tuesday.
The perils of getting older, sorry Lynn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......