Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Thursday 18 April 2013

Postcards

So excited!
 I've been considering having my Farm Rug photographed, with
the idea of making it into a postcard and yesterday it happened.
I knitted the rug for Christmas for my sons (now all grown up).
It lives in the gallery, for small children to play with and
gets lots of attention.

Hand Knitted Farm Rug

Rug with white border

The two images above are the outcome.  Liked both images
so decided to order some of each.  I'm thrilled and can't wait
for delivery.  It's so exciting to see something you've made in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......