Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Sunday 19 May 2013

First signs of Spring and ........ flowering unseen.


Ferns on a wall in the rain.



Herb Robert





Violet, flowering in the most unlikely of places, under the step.



Tree of Life. 
[free machine embroidery in silk and net]
I hadn't realised that the Tree of Life textile was completed until two
of my friends asked to see the back of it and then it all fell into place
and the rest is history.


 These works of 'art', both natural and manmade 
have just come into being. 
 The plants are flowering, despite all the odds, 
in the yard behind our gallery.
It was pouring with rain and there they were thriving,
 in the poorest of conditions.
Nature is wonderful and lights up my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......