Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Sunday 30 June 2013

Busy, busy, bee.

I was given this lovely book for my 60th birthday 
by a very generous friend and after reading and
 inwardly digesting it, I decided it was time
to have a play.

   

Wednesday found me, 'Home Alone'.  
After completing all the boring tasks, I assembled all 
the relative bits and pieces and began,
(having made my printing plates the previous day).

Print plates dry in the sun.
I have never done anything like it before. I had lots of
fun and got very messy.




 The resulting prints were mixed but I am sure they will
be a starting point for some new work.
As I was sat out on the bench reflecting on the day's labours I 
happened on this.


I was not the only busy bee at work that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......