Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Monday 30 December 2013

'The Gate of the Year'


And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year
'Give me a light, that I may tread safely into the unknown!'
                                           Marie Louise Haskins


I'm not a great one for looking back but
 always strive to look forwards.
2013 has brought it's highs and lows.
Looking forward to 2014.
I wish you all a very happy and creative, New Year.
and a thought!!
' Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come'
                                Alfred Lord Tennyson


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......