Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring Break.

It's been very busy in our house this week.
We are off to the Isle of Anglesey.


Doesn't it look idyllic!
We are dog sitting, for a few days.
Preparations are in full flow.
In order of importance .......


My crafting materials (of course).
I bought one of those vanity cases, popular a few years ago.
You can pick one up easily in Charity shops.

 

Perfect space for tools and materials, suitable for a bit of
experimentation and fun! I've not had time for that
lately. The fairisle sweater is remaining in it's basket
AT HOME......
Next in importance, is something to read.

Over 900 pages, of escapism and magic.
Should be enough!
Oh and I suppose, I'd better pack something to wear.
Always comes low down in the pecking order.
Leaving Ethel, in charge while we are away.
Hope she doesn't get up to too much mischief.


While the cats away !!!
My next post will mark the end of my
first year of blogging.
Look out for my GIVEAWAY.
Have a happy weekend, everyone.
Sun, sea, sand .......
here we come!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......