Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Saturday 14 June 2014

In the 'Doghouse'!

I have been having a terrible week, for reasons too
boring to mention here! 
It culminated, in me scratching the car, 
which has put me, in the doghouse with Mr C.
I haven't been in the right space for doing very much
in the creative department.
So I have decided this post will contain few words
and lots of photographic reminders of the week.


Daisy, with whom I am sharing the doghouse.
 Heh, heh!
 I'm in good company, don't you think!


Amarylis Lily, on the kitchen windowsill.


Unexpected sighting of baby bluebird, just fledged.



Wild roses in the hedgerow.


Elderflower.


The only crafty thing I've managed all week.
A crochet flower brooch.


Well, I think that's it for this post.
I'm gradually emerging from the black cloud, that's been 
following me around all week.
Have a sunny weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......