Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Friday 20 June 2014

Reasons to be cheerfull!

Lots of reasons to be cheerful, this week!
The main one being, that I am out of the doghouse.
Mainly due to Mr C's birthday present, that I blogged
about a couple of weeks ago.
He loved it!
He even said, at the celebratory meal, I prepared.
"It's only a car"!
Phew, that's a relief ...... heh,heh!


Then there's this ... we've been offered space in another
Pop-up shop, in Harrogate, for the next 7 weeks.
It was very short notice, so it's been all hands to the pump
and endless lists.

Ammonite

 Some of my work, that I will be including.

Tree of Life
As I was Walking


and one of Mr C's, paintings.

A Fleeting Moment

Lots of my knitwear too.
Set up day was yesterday and we open on Saturday.
*   *   *
Lastly, as I was sorting through my knitting patterns,
 I came upon this, vintage pattern.

To quote, from the inscription at the top.
'This charming jumper is knitted in the four colours which
Princess Elizabeth sponsored for British Industry to commemorate
the occasion of her wedding.'
I absolutely love it, the pattern, colours and it's history.
I have decided to make this my next knitting project.
I haven't sufficient funds for purchasing the wool yet
but if I am lucky enough to sell some of my work ......
Jamiesons of Shetland will be getting an order.
Fingers crossed!
Hope you have lots of reasons to be cheerful,
this Solstice weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......