Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Saturday 12 July 2014

Not a Lot to Report !

Not a lot to report this week, as I haven't
had a lot of time for creativity.
I have spent most of the week,
being an interface, between Mr C. and a
company in Mexico. He has been commissioned
to produce a screen and needs his image converting
to a file, that the engineering company can understand.
It has proved to be very complex and has taken up
a lot of my time. Almost at the finishing post now!
However!
I did complete a little project, that I blogged about a few weeks ago.


Crochet bunting.

Purchased some wool, on trip to Ilkley.


Bought, for a new project. Can't say what yet ..... it's a secret!
and 
Sold a pair of my crochet mittens at the Pop-up, yesterday


(not these ones, same design but different colour)

Hope you've had time to be creative this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......