Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Saturday 25 October 2014

Preparations!

The weather here has been very mixed this week.
Swinging between sunshine, rain and high winds and
sometimes all three at once!
It's been all systems go here, as we have been given
the opportunity to take the Pop-up Shop again.
 On our own this time.


My main job today, has been collating cards, envelopes and cellophane sleeves.
All 64 of them ..... job well done!
That's another thing ticked off the list.
Had fun, with a bit of retail therapy.


Purchased this tiny teapot.


An addition to my very small but growing collection.


Found this little knitted owl, finger puppet.



To add to the 'Pencil Top Gang'!
Picked up these three yarns to add to my stash .....


A very old cotton reel, loaded with green crochet cotton.


Some heathery coloured Jaeger Wool
and 


A kop of peacock blue mohair wool.
Lots of possibilites in these!
Clocks go back tonight.
Looking forward to the nights drawing in.
I love the change in the seasons.
Enjoy your extra hour of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......