Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Monday 8 December 2014

Finishing Touches!

The weather is on the change, here in our corner of N. Yorkshire,
from Autumn to Winter.
Much brighter days but colder ...... with the promise of
snow, later this week.


This Holly bush is loaded with berries, that the birds haven't found yet.
Have taken note of it, for possible festive decoration!
I have been having difficulties getting into the Christmas spirit,
this year, which is surprising as it's my favourite time of year.
I think it's because I have been under the weather and am not as
prepared as I usually am.
Mr C. drew our Christmas card yesterday.


I love the simplicity of it, with just the little bits of red on the tree.
Having printed some out, I am feeling a bit more equipped.
 Only remains for me to write them ....
A short post today, so much to do, at this time of year!
Only remains for me to share with you 


the finishing touch to my baby bag.
Little rabbit buttons, I found on my last visit to Brighton.
I am so pleased with it. Hope they will be too.
Have a great week, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......