Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Sunday 8 February 2015

'The Times They Are A Changing'!

This is by way of a personal post, which is not my usual style!
You may wonder, where I have disappeared to, over the last month.
January has been very cataclysmic, in all sorts of ways.
The big news is that my baby granddaughter, Maud has been born.


She arrived two weeks early, on the day Mr C. was going to deliver our car
to them. Typical of my son's humour ...... he texted us to say that,
his partner's waters had broken and Mr C. should bring plenty of towels! 
I am glad to say, all went well.


This is a photo of her in the baby bag I knitted, 
which although it is first size, is far too big for her. 
Her arrival, triggered an emotional maelstrom in me, which was very
 unexpected. I came to the sudden realisation, that both my sons were now
 'men', which seems obvious, as they are in their thirties and that 
my relationship with them was moving onto a different plane.
 It also brought thoughts of past dealings with my ex, to the fore, not
 dealt with, which sent me into a bit of a panic.
This manifested in physical symptoms and I wasn't very well for a
 couple of weeks. Hence my disappearance from the blogging scene!
All is well now and I went to Brighton, to see little Maud last week.
She is gorgeous and I am completely besotted.
I am in the process of knitting her this little dress.

Stitch me Softly...: Babygirl Dress - knitting pattern

So I will end, by welcoming Maud into our family.
Hope you have a happy and creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......